In exchange for tuition fees, you receive:
- Private tuition and lessons—indivisually, or in your own small group if you wish (up to six students, same level).
- An initial check of your current level of spoken and written English to focus on your learning needs, plan your lessons and help you reach your objectives.
- A qualified, experienced and native teacher who understands student life and learning languages.
- Dynamic, planned and structured tuition with an emphasis on participation, speaking and listening, as well as practical suggestions.
- Listenings to repeat between lessons and accelerate progress.
- Ongoing support & homework including computer-based exercises.
- Lesson materials in electronic format.
Student Book usually recommended for exam and certain other courses.
- Grammar reference material with notes and optional exercises.
- Advice and Progress Review for new language students, usually after 10-12 lessons.
Please see your quotation – or invoice and the FAQ (frequently asked questions), including the explanation of discounts for payment received in advance.
Lesson confirmations are subject to receipt of payment of tuition fees in time. For distance learning students, this means before 14h two working days before—excluding weekends and public holidays. When booking your lessons or course, please settle your tuition fees as soon as possible to confirm your timetable place.
For new students, the non-refundable enrolment fee is equal to the price of a lesson. The first lesson is then free of charge.
All bookings are subject to the cancellation policy.
• Clases canceladas tarde se cobrarán.
• Las clases deben tomarse dentro de el periodo maximo de tiempo indicado al concertarlas (normalmente entre 45 y 90 días).